Dish towels are the be all end all at my house. I use them for everything; double them up to use as a trivet, wipe a spill or place on the bar cart as decor! I use dish towels to cover surfaces in my house because I do a lot of refinishing, staining and DIYing - I like to keep my wood and glass furnishings protected, in a fun way!
- Using a dish towel under hot plates or wet objects protects your surface [bar cart, counter top, coffee table, accent stool, ect.]
- Each dish towel is adorned with a fun quote - making a great conversation starter!
- Using a dish towel under anything including a cutting board or bottle of wine keeps objects from scratching your surface fabric of an ottoman or a chair.
- They are extra large to cover more surface area and can be used under a flower vase, bottle of wine or pitcher of water.
- Doubling up a dish towel works well in place of a coaster and it won't stick to the bottom of your glass!
- They are washable!! Use them, toss them in with the laundry on cold, hang to dry and they are as good as new!
- They make a great gift - pair with a bottle of wine or box of tea for a housewarming party, birthday party or teacher gift!
- Dish towels are soft and super durable, no worries when the little ones are around, they can use them too!